On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 4:23 PM, W B McCarty <wbmcca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ... I should share my opinion that RadioCom is one of the
> hardest programs to configure and among the least reliable contemporary PC
> programs I've used....

=============
A few years ago I bought and tried a Bonito program. At that time the
decoding of nearly every mode was so error-filled as to be useless. I spent
some time comparing it to other digital programs available at the time,
especially that vintage of MixW. Finally I gave up.

Hopefully, things have changed. Commercial-quality software is not as easy
to develop as many enterpreneurially-minded programmers think it is. Bonito
needed to have a lot of turnover in its senior development team. And to be
fair, perhaps it has. Some of the other ham software providers have
upgraded their capabilities with new and more skilled developers, and maybe
the same is true of Bonito. But they left a bad impression with me.

Tony KT0NY