I asked Wayne about this a few weeks ago when they announced the K-Pod. He said that it would be a firmware tweak. My guess is that he is being modest with that estimate, but this sounds high on the priority list of features.

My guess is it may not be there in the initial release (he may prove me wrong though), but would be out soon thereafter.

73,
Dave W8FGU