I believe the programming manual suggests this be done with the front panel emulation mode, so the sequence would be to enter that mode, press MENU, press BAND- to get to CAL, Press Menu, Press BAND - to get to FIL, press Menu, etc. It is probably OK for an automated DSP program for aligniing the filters, but it may be a bit frantic for normal use.
Leigh/WA5ZNU
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 1:11 pm, Simon Brown (HB9DRV) wrote:
From: "Simon Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Remote control software

Looking at the docs I don't see any way of doing this. If I am wrong let me know - I'll add it to HRD.

Simon Brown
---
http://blog.hb9drv.ch/

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far the Universe is winning." -- Rich Cook.

Paul
I can't really test this since I don't have my KPA100 completed yet. I poked around with Ham Radio Delux as much as I could, and I can't seem to find any method of setting the filters (both XFIL and AFDSP) on the K2. I don't mean selecting, I mean setting. This would mean filter low freq and bandwidth, and various DSP constant settings. There doesn't appear to be any way to set most of the menu selections including these filter settings. If I am incorrect, please let me know.

Thanks
Rich