To: "G8IFF/KC8NHF" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Remote control software

OM,

Elecraft has documented the CAT commands well. I use MixW, and it can control anything controllable on the K2. I can set both the analog and digital filters. You can simulate a button push with CAT command, and MixW lets you send <CATCMD:xxyy> For example here's a CAT command for setting the mode and xtal filters to FL1 from any previous setting on the K2: <MODE:BPSK31><UNLOCKTX><CLEARWINDOW><CATCMD:K23;SW18;SW10;MD9;FW00001;FW00002;SW33;FW00001;>

73,  Chas W1CG