Howdy Fellow Elecrafters:

As I anxiously wait for my KX2 to arrive I'd like to congratulate Wayne and
Eric for hitting this one out of the ball park.

I don't believe there is another QRP rig on the market that can compare feature
for feature with the new KX2.

In any event the KX2 will be my portable field rig for the foreseeable future.

Sitting here in my shack I'm trying to visualize just how small the KX2
is......hard to believe!!

Hoping to get my new rig before Field Day...that will provide a good "shake-out
for the little rig.

Things sure have changed since I was a Novice back in '62 (grin)....DX20 and
NC190...what changes in technology we have seen in the past 54 years.

I'd like to be around for another 54 to see the future tech...but I don't think
that is gonna happen (grin).

                        73, Joe W2KJ
                        I QRP, therefore I am