Genasun  makes 10 A (and higher current) controllers.  They are also available
for different battery chemistries… not just lead-acid.  They ain’t cheap, but
they have a very good warranty, and are RF quiet.  If you were using the
controller for continuous use, not just field day, the improvement in
efficiency would eventually pay for the controller, based on the amount of
recovered power.

73 de Ray
K2ULR
KX3 #211