Hi,

I have a similiar problem when switching between an
IC-746PRO and K2.  What I've found is I have to shut
down HRD when switching and restart it.  When it
starts chose the radio you want to use it with.  I'v
not been able to just switch radios at will.

Jim, AB0UK
K2 S/N 4787

<<I want to control my K2 via my computer.  My I/O
port was built when I
built the KPA100 last summer.  I have built the cable
and have double check the connections.>>