Well a problem just started. Regardless of where in the 20M band I am when I shut down, it always comes up on the same frequency when I turn the rig back on. The same is true of other bands. Never happened before. Real strange.

An example of this is I turn the rig on and say it comes up on 14.010. I tune up the band to 14.035 and turn it off. If I turn it back on immediately, it come up back on 14.010!

Anyone got any ideas before I do a reset, ugh!

73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>
SN 5366