I'm a big fan of Belden cables, but why go to the trouble of a group purchase when it is so easy to make your own twisted pair from lengths of stranded cable we can buy at the local big box store? The Belden cables referenced are primarily used for loudspeaker wiring in big sound systems. I specified a lot of it when I was designing systems like that.

Another point though. Hams in general, and Elecraft in particular, should be using twisted pair for loudspeaker and power wiring in our stations. It's not a cure for RFI, but it is a positive step, because it prevents differential mode coupling of RF to that wiring. Ditto for loudspeaker wiring in home entertainment systems. Over the years, I've cured lots of RFI to these systems by replacing zip cord, glorified or plain, with twisted pair.

73, Jim K9YC