way back when the K2  was THE elecraft radio....
I bought from Jack a Panadapter,  a kit, quite a kit.
It plugged into a Jack supplied jack on the back of the K2 for an IF tap.
While I enjoyed the scope, continuing my interest in such devices, I was blown away at the documentation for the unit. Fold out page by page of every circuit, with voltages ac & dc & pictorials of scope measurements of almost every junction. Never seen quite as fine a set of docs, far beyond the 100+ pages of service manuals from my ICOMS.

Sold the Z-90 panadapter ...but I have his preamp on my Pixel, now DX Engineering loop!!!

Someone mentioned he was an ex-tektronixs guy, which I would well believe.

Another great contributor lost to our Hobby-Service-Sport.

bill ny9h