Or does he mean the KX2? If so I believe the latest firmware fixes that issue.

Phil W7OX

On 7/7/16 10:22 AM, Erlend Grimseid wrote:
What firmware are you using Fred? Because on my radio the bias stays on
when i go from voice to data mode. So if i forget to turn out off i have to
switch to voice and then back to data.

I  don't use the bias voltage for anything, but someone might have use for
it, that's why i don't recommend disabling it completely.

Optionally let the settings be stored pr mode.