Hopefully any changes along that line will be rolled over into the KX2 software as well. My skills with paddles aren't quite good enough to be properly decoded for the digital modes (and my coordination is has gone downhill from my younger years).

After getting the necessary USB sound card and cables, etc., together to work digital modes I was going to try WSJT-X with my KX2 and found that it wasn't recognized the radio. The KX3 selection didn't work, although it does appear to with FLRIG. I guess I will have to wait until the KX2 is added to hamlib. I looked at the Programmer's Reference but didn't find anything that helped.

Bob, N7XY