From: Wayne Burdick [mailto:n...@elecraft.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2016 9:37 PM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] Now that the K-Pod is shipping, we could use your help
with useful macros

Hi all,

The K-Pods are coming!

Those of you who are not timid with macros: Please send us your favorites
for possible inclusion in the next release of the K-Pod owner's manual.
We've already included a bunch, but I just know there are some great
examples out there we haven't thought of.

For newbies:

A "macro" is a series of one or more short commands to the radio that act as
stand-ins for switch presses, knob turns, etc. They can do really
complicated things like custom SPLIT/sub RX/mode/frequency/power level
setups. You create these little gems using K3 Utility, then send them to the
K3 so the K-Pod has access to them.

For further background and examples, refer to the Elecraft programmer's
reference:

    http://www.elecraft.com/manual/K3S&K3&KX3&KX2%20Pgmrs%20Ref,%20F8.pdf

Wayne
N6KR