I've been using my KXPD3 with the KX2 while waiting for the KXOD2 (just left the left screw out for now.) I had the same problem with having to press harder on the paddles than I wanted to, especially with only one screw attaching it to the radio. I figured there might be some oxidation on the paddle contacts and bought a can of Deoxit D5 from Radio Shack. A couple of sprays and the paddle responds fine now.

Bernie
W1AZ

Ed Muns <mailto:e...@w0yk.com>
Saturday, July 16, 2016 4:33 PM
The KXPD2 feels really good to me. It works well with the lightweight radio, even with my relatively heavy fist. There is only one adjustment--contact spacing, which is easy with the attached Allen key.

Message delivered to w...@comcast.net

--
Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=siglink&utm_campaign=reach>