I've used mine with the Mirage B-320-G quite a lot.  It works great, both
FM and SSB with no issues.  I've also used it with a little Tokyo Hi-Power
35 watt amp and had no issues, either.  There really isn't anything
complicated about getting the KX3 2m going with any amplifier - just make
sure the one you choose will deliver the power you're looking for with 3
watts or less input.

Tim
AE6LX

--