You can call the owner and talk to him yourself and make your own
determination on where they're made.  He has his name, address, and email
address right there - email and ask for his phone number.  I know quite a
few people (including myself) that have purchased several of those power
supplies direct from him and have not had any problem with RFI.  I have
also purchased one of the chinese versions that look the same and threw it
out almost immediately because it was so bad.  If you bought one direct
from him that was noisy, I'd call him up and send it back for him to
replace to test out his advertised 2 year warranty.

--
Owner, worldwidedx.com
AE6LX, Amateur Radio