You are correct... it is new construction add-on to existing...

FYI, when using twisted-pair, each pair essentially functions as 4
parallel wires for cross-section...  So I had to upsize to 1" RWS FMC to
accomodate 2 x 6AWG twisted pairs and not violate the 40% fill limit.

Conduit is NOT required in my locale.  It is being used for shielding
only... although it is UL Listed and installed per code.

Clay Autery, KY5G
MONTAC Enterprises
(318) 518-1389