Well that's it darn it!

I won't be happy with my radio till there's and actual cesium clock built in or available as an add on option. That'll make my JT65/JT9 signals hyper accurate...Oh wait...that's the computer clock. I *demand* while Elecraft is fixing my radio's clock they also offer a fix for my computer clock. Oh wait...I'm already running Dimension 4 that adjusts my computer to NIST time every 15 minutes. There's the answer. I *demand* Elecraft make available as an option a motherboard, processor, and sufficient memory to run Windows 10 and D4 on my radio. Of course the video from said radio will need to be displayed directly on a P3.

Never mind. I can change the time on the radio manually every couple of months.

The above was sarcasm for those who just don't get it.