Don
Thanks for the suggestion but that does not fix/improve the situation. Looking at it further I also have spikes at roughly 23, 30 and 52Khz above and below my cursor. The 52 Khz signal is at S4 the other two are about S2. I can turn on the PX3 and look at the display with no antenna connected and see these spikes on every band. If I disconnect the cables to the KX3 the signals are still there but go down to S1 in strength. I have even tried running both on separate battery supplies but the problem is the same. The spikes are there even if I disconnect the I/Q cable but the spikes are very small, as soon as the I/Q cable is plugged in the spikes increase.
Larry
n0sa