David
Thanks for all the info. Wayne seems to have explained it fairly well. I think there were a few contributing factors in my setup. I have a new and quite a bit quieter antenna, thus less noise to cover up the small spikes. I never had the NB on but I had the PRE AMP off on 20M. Most of the issues are now masked with more noise and higher gains. I redid the OSN settings one more time and things seem to look better. The whole issue started with 15M which I think needed the OSN to be trimmed up a bit. Now all looks to be good. It was a combination of me looking too close and one band needing a touchup OSN calibration.
Larry
n0sa