A few weeks ago there was some discussion regarding the contact posts coming
loose on the KXPD2 paddles.  I keep experiencing this problem, and can't keep
the philips screws on the posts tight for long enough to get through a QSO.

I'm reluctant to overtighten the screws or use Loc-tite, and wonder if anyone
has a fix for this problem.  I would prefer to avoid loss of use of the paddles
for the two-week round trip time to the factory and back to Maryland.

Bob, WO3E

This e-mail message is intended only for individual(s) to whom it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you believe you have
received this message in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail and
delete it from your mailbox. Thank you.