I have the same issue. I'm thinking the little screws are too small to handle
the constant side "attack" pressure of keying from higher up on the posts. I'm
afraid I will crack the lexan/plastic if tightened to much and won't help for
long anyway. Seems they should have also been secured at the top?

Sent from my iPhone