From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Geoff
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2016 9:53 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3S Upgrades

Perhaps a simple question but I am a new Elecraft user.

I have a 10 Watt K3S, (obtained pre built) together with*the****following
three upgrade options ready to be installed; *100W automatic antenna tuner
(KAT3), 100W PA stage (KPA3) and 2m option (K144XV).

Is there any preferred order to install them? Left to my own devices I would
probably start with KPA3, and finish with the K144XV, and I am also
wondering whether to re-assemble and test between the addition of each
module.

Thanks,

73, GeoffG1WRH

delivered to markmus...@sbcglobal.net