Hi folks,

   I sometimes record audio from my K3; sometimes new DX that I've worked,
sometimes short snips of QSO's to share how sigs were at my QTH..

   After the last update I noticed that Line Out doesn't carry sidetone.
Looking in the list archives, this appears to have always been the case-- has
it really?  I'm 99% certain I was not using phones or speaker line out for this
duity in the past; I would have used Line Out for the fix audio level out..
but, as you can tell, I'm second guessing myself...

  So, can somebody confirm that I am/not crazy?

73's

Joe KC0VKN