Hi Joe,

No, you're not crazy. The Monitor output used to be sent to Line Out, but
some time between firmware versions 5.38 and 5.50 the monitor output to
Line Out stopped working. It has been restored in beta versions 5.51 and
newer, i.e. if you download the latest beta version it should be working
again, albeit at a non-adjustable level.

73,
Rich VE3KI

KC0VKN wrote:

   After the last update I noticed that Line Out doesn't carry
sidetone.  Looking in \
the list archives, this appears to have always been the case-- has it
really?  I'm \
99% certain I was not using phones or speaker line out for this duity
in the past; I \
would have used Line Out for the fix audio level out.. but, as you can
tell, I'm \
second guessing myself...

  So, can somebody confirm that I am/not crazy?