Recent model K2, just built the K60XV for it. VRDET looks fine .. half
a volt at the low end up to about 3.5 on the high end, and the
meter/display increase smoothly. When I connect one of the XVs to it,
the XV out pegs at about 150mw indicated and if I back the poiwer down
to min it still shows 4 bars on the XV. I've gotta find my Accuvolt
and build it so I have something to measure a milliwat with, but in
the meantime does anyone have any ideas/suggestions as to what may be
wrong? Seems to me that if VRDET looks OK then the K2/K60XV must be
working .. but all three XVs show the same effect which makes me
suspect the K2 .. I have another K2 but havn't done the KAT mod on it
yet, I suppose I can do that as well to isolate things ..

de john/w1rt