You'll get lots of suggestions, but I believe the use of a single
unbroken feedline from the antenna to the shack (when possible) trumps
the inconvenience of properly engineering an install that does NOT put
unnecessary repetitive bending moments on the line.

Do the research....  There's all kinds of info on how to create/route a
feedline for rotator use...

Most of the people I know with tall towers and big antennae use LMR-400
(or similar size) AS the "smaller jumper".

No reason NOT to use LMR-400 from the antenna to the station...

Clay Autery, KY5G
MONTAC Enterprises
(318) 518-1389