Many thanks Guy for you help. I use K3S from april and can be that I havent set
at the best the rig.I work 90% CW, usually with 500hz 5 pole filter, sometime
with the 200hz 6 pole.Usually I work 40-20-17-15-10 meter, in contests also 80
meters.In these last months I worked expecially 40-20-18-15.Usually I have AGC
slow for ragchewing and fast for contests, always qsk with a bug.PRE - noATT-
no AGC - slow, sometime fastANT - a Force 12 C4 yagi (2el 20 - 3el 15 - 3 el
10m - 1 element 40m 17m 12m  - also have a dipole 80m-40m inv vee low on a roof
at 5th floor; the yagi is 8m high from this roof (composite material, including
aluminum layer), the buildings around are lower.RX ANT - noWIDTH - the same as
xtal filter, 500hz or 200hz.
in the CONFIG MENU I have: AGC DCY - norAGC HLD - 0.00AGC PLS - norAGC SLP -
012AGC THR - 005AGC-F - 120AGC-S - 020
Now with the 500hz filter and agc fast, no preamp no attenuator,  ant yagi  to
north america,  in this moment, I have this noise (local time 22.00):40m---- S7
20m ----S4 S517m --- S3 S415m -  S312 m --- S1 S228mhz--- S4Some time of the
day noise from long range radar, wide spectrum military emissions or domestic
applience or lights noises go up to S9.
You asked the higher signals that I receive: say 20dB over S9 or even 30dB over
S9 from a pair of local hams at the other side of my town.
But I work all kind of signals low and high (327 countries DXCC and a lot of
ragchew CW).
Thanks for your patience :)
Ian IK4EWX