Part of the problem with narrower bandwidths is making sure the signal is at the APF peak.

I had fits trying to use APF with 200-400 Hz dialed in until I launched Spectrogram and made sure the signal peak aligned with the APF peak. Weak signals still show even when you have trouble hearing them. This alignment helps with pulling them out. One can tune either the K3 shift knob or K3 main tuning if it is set at 1 Hz steps.

Works every time.

Spectrogram can be collapsed to a small rectangle for this purpose an permanently left on the display. HSDR also has a narrow bandwidth display. Other spectrum display programs would work as well.

73 de Brian/K3KO