I suspect that most of us like to reduce our power output on digital modes, so the continuous carrier doesn't overheat something. At present (as far as I can figure out) the power output setting is saved per band but not per mode, so that changing from CW to digital on the same band requires remembering to reduce power manually, and remembering to put it back when digital modes are no longer being used.

As an addition to the long wish list: How about saving the power output setting per band AND per mode? Or is there some technical reason why this is not possible?

George, W3HBM