I have a P3 with the SVGA board installed + an external monitor.

SVGA Monitor Height = Main
P3 = 30

When ever I turn on the P3 (and monitor), I need to reset the Waterfall
Height.  The Height is fine on the P3, but takes up 3/4 of the screen on
the external monitor. The P3 remembers the original Height setting. To
reset the Waterfall Height on the external monitor, I need to go to the P3
Waterfall Height, make any change in the Height value, and then the
Waterfall Height on the external monitor corrects itself. Not sure why the
External Monitor requires this and if it has something to do with the
P3 SVGA board or a monitor setting?

Thanks, Irwin KD3TB

Irwin KD3TB