Steve,

Just another data point ...

My PX3 exhibits the same behavior in a system that includes the KXPA100. I
see it happen when I twist the KX3's OFS knob to quickly QSY. However, if
I turn OFF the the KXPA100 via the KX3 "PA MODE" menu option, the PX3
responds immediately to a twist of the KX3 OFS knob. If I turn the KXPA100
"ON" again, a quick turn of OFS results in the original sluggish PX3
response. Perhaps communications between the KX3 and the KXPA100 is at a
higher priority than between the KX3 and the PX3.

73,

Dale - WA8SRA