Check p50 of the Owner's Manual, or alternatively, search for "Miscellaneous Setup" and read down from there, under the Mic Gain / Bias heading.

73,

matt W6NIA

On 10/18/2016 7:04 PM, Carl Jón Denbow wrote:
I need some help setting up a Heil Pro 7 with my K3s.  I have the physical
connection to the back of the rIg OK.  I'm hearing through the earphones FB.
However, on TX I'm getting very little modulation.  If someone else on this
reflector has made this setup, I'd appreciate them sharing their Config setup.

Thanks.

73,

Carl

Sent from my iPhone
===========================
Carl Jón Denbow, N8VZ
17 Coventry Lane
Athens, Ohio 45701-3718
c...@n8vz.com
www.n8vz.com
EM89wh
IRLP 4533 Echolink 116070 PSK and JT65 Forever!

Sent from my iPhone

Message delivered to mzil...@roadrunner.com

--
Always store beer in a dark place.  - R. Heinlein

Matt Zilmer, W6NIA
[Shiraz]