Gary;

Be sure that the K3 is still set to output the data to the KAT500 over the
Auxbus.
On the K3, go to the KAT1 menu and tap the [1] button to toggle this setting on
or off. If it has accidentally
been reset to Off, you won’t get the info from the K3. This procedure is better
described on page 17
of the latest KAT500 manual.

Hope you get it going quickly! If not, we will do our best to make it happen.

73!

- Jack, W6FB