I "woodn't" have believed it had I not read it all for myself :-)

K4TO

Thom R LaCosta wrote:
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006, Simon Brown (HB9DRV) wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "W2AGN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have been wondering how come the "OT POLICE" haven't pounced on this thread yet, then I realized, it was leading up to the Elecraft announcement of a new, wood powered transceiver. One piece of split Oak will give 5W out for 6 hours. I understand the official announcement will be April 1st.

I am sure we would all pine for a radio like that.

ANd this liast, of course, is where one could get the answers to any knotty
questions about the above.

73,Thom-k3hrn
www.zerobeat.net Home of QRP Web Ring, Drakelist home page,Drake Web Ring,
QRP IRC channel, Drake IRC Channel, Elecraft Owners Database
www.tlchost.net/hosting/ *** Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month