* On 2016 26 Dec 16:36 -0600, Sverre Holm (LA3ZA) wrote:
> Very interesting that you got "Split: Rig" to work. That setting never worked
> reliably for me in the past with WSJT-X 1.6, but a very brief test here also
> seems to indicate that it now works with version 1.7.

I had tried 1.6 earlier this year, but for some reason did not stick
with it.  I was determined to check out 1.7 more closely as I have
applied many patches to Hamlib I received from Bill, G4WJS, and Mike,
W9MDB, who are working with the development of WJST-X.

I simply followed the user guide's setup and it all works for me.

> And BTW congratulations with your JT65 QSO. I hope you found it worthwhile
> and will continue using that mode!

So far I noticed that it's given life to what otherwise seemed like a
"dead" 15m.  Best DX was FK8HN in New Caledonia about an hour ago.  That
would be a new one if he uploads to LoTW as we're already confirmed on
eQSL.  So far, I have found that it's not quite like shooting fish in a
barrel.  A lot of my calls went unanswered as I could see some other
station being worked by the station I had called.

73, Nate, N0NB