Nick,

Thank you for bringing this up.

I never did get a satisfactory explanation, I contacted support too but that
didn't get me anywhere either, I don't think they understood my question, which
is quite simple really, why can't we get the same bandwidth in Data mode as in
SSB mode? I think it's a simple oversight, but nobody seemed interested in
acknowledging it or fixing it.

73 from David GM4JJJ