Hi,

Unfortunately, something I did not mentioned in my previous post, it was
implicite for me, but by using CAT6 cable, I was thinking about making our own
cable and connectors to avoid using flat ribbon cable.

The twisted part of the cable will improve communication reliability for sure.
Noel mentioned to me that he needs a cable run approximately 25 feet long. My
guess, this should work. But many other factors must be involved, like "how the
station has been properly setup? », and so on.

Experimentation here is the key…. an important part in our hobby. :-)

Best 73 de Jeff | VA2SS
Jeff | VA2SS
Jean-François Ménard

jean-francois.men...@va2ss.com <mailto:jean-francois.men...@va2ss.com>
www.VA2SS.com <http://www.va2ss.com/>

Membre de / Member of :
ARRL / AMSAT / QRP ARCI / FISTS / SKCC / MICHIGAN QRP CLUB

Message envoyé à partir de mon appareil mobile.
Message sent from my portable device.