Well, the Sub receiver was installed this morning, filters and config
seemed to complete without problem.

However, the Sub-RX does not seem to be getting any signals.  I see the
Ant=Main when I use B-Set, so it should be sharing the main antenna.

Any suggestions?  Nothing pops out on the CONFIG list, and I had three TMP
cables plugged into the SubRX module, there were only 3 jacks I saw.  There
were no unplugged ends inside the case.  There was one leftover TMP
cable... I thought it was for the 144 module I don't have.  I may have to
open it up and re-check all the TMP cables.  Unless it's a simpler fix.

73 de Chuck, WS1L