Harry,

The yellow ones do not go reliably down to 6.8pF, many are limited to a minimum capacity of about 15pF.

The capacity for the 12 meter bandpass needs to be in the 11 to 12pF range or less.

Yes, I have measured several of them. I went through this as the tester for Elecraft when the wide range blue trimmers were no longer available.

The current ceramic trimmers (white with red dot) do not reliably go down to 5pF - the minimum is more like 12 to 15. The old blue trimmer capacitors had a reliable range of 5 to 40pF and were ideal, but alas, they are not longer available.

This thing with trimmer capacitors is turning into a 'bag of worms'.

73,
Don W3FPR