I am also using the hardrock 50, works well have the internal atu as
well, I think the kit was 479 or something like that, took about 6 hours
to build, nice kit. works well, but don't hardly turn it on 5 watts CW
gets me where I want to go 100% of the time.. Fred

Fred Moore
email: f...@fmeco.com
       f...@safes.com
phone:  321-217-8699