Beta firmware v. 2.75 works very nicely, Wayne.  Thanks for this!

My choices for Pfn are:
PF1 = SUB on/off
PF2 = RF Gain
PF3 = AGC THR
PF4 = Amp Hrs

73,  Chuck Guenther  NI0C

Quote from Monday, April 3:

"Hi all,

The latest KX2 field-test firmware provides four programmable functions,
PF1-PF4, accessed using the PFn switch. This feature was inspired by both the
original KX2 field testers and responses to our recent question about additions
to the KX line.

Having four programmable functions rather than one really helps. The KX2 has
fewer switches than the KX3, making it a bit more dependent on the menu for
often-used functions.

If you’d like to give this new release a try, let me know. (Which menu entries
would you assign to PF1 through PF4?)

73,
Wayne
N6KR