Thanks to everyone that replied to my query. It is now working as designed.
Using the K3S has been a challenge for me as my tack is not as sharp as it
used to be. I am 79 years old, not complete computer illiterate but not a
guru either. I surely missed this feature when reading the users manual one
of the many time.

I would like to say that after using Collins Gold Dust twins, S-line, Yaesu
Ft-1000D, and Drake twins the Elecraft K3S is head and shoulders above the
rest. It certainly has the best receiver I have ever used and the K3S,
KPA500, KAT500 and integrate beautifully. It is becoming more intuitive as
time goes on.

Thanks for the support of this group and the Elecraft owners and staff.

Marv - KG7V

<mailto:jackbrin...@me.com> ) wrote:
> > Marvin;
>
> As others have noted, we have had this feature in the KPA500 since it
originally shipped long ago.
> Take a look at the KPA500 manual's section on Transmitting. The
description on Page 9 of the
> RevC-2 manual, item 4 tells you how to set this up. Note that you must be
using the AUXIO cable
> between the KPA500 and the K3/K3S, and in the KPA500 menu, the RADIO
parameter must be
> set to K3.
>
> Enjoy your KPA500!
>
> Jack Brindle, W6FB