-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Ron D'Eau Claire
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. April 2006 06:58
An: 'Martin Gillen'; 'elecraft'
Betreff: RE: [Elecraft] KXB3080 Manual - minor mistake but important
fornewbies?

Martin wrote:

I know it's minor but 0.05" is more like 1.3mm than 0.13mm...

Thanks Martin!! All the field testers, Wayne, Gary and I all missed it!

It's doubly embarrassing for me because I live in metric. Here in the USA
much of the scientific/technical stuff is all in metric and I normally
convert back to English units for something like this. Shoot, I even cook in
Metric. All my recepies are in grams and milliliters.

I peeked and see that we had it right in the KX1 manual too.

Ron (fumble-fingers) AC7AC