Thanks to all who offered comments or offered to buy the kits.  The kits
have been sold.

Ken KB8KE

-----Original Message-----
From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Ken
Allen via Elecraft
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 2:14 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] For Sale, unbuilt K2 with many options

I'm embarrassed to admit that I purchased my K2 kit, #5534, at Hamvention in
2006 and it is still not completed.  I worked on it right after the purchase
and then life got in the way when I was about to do the first power on
testing at the end of Part 1 assembly.   I built most of the added modules
first thinking I would start with the smaller, less complex boards.  After I
retired two years later, I picked up the kit again only to realize tremors
in my hands would not allow me to do the soldering any longer.  At this
point I have the following for sale:

Basic K2 - built to Part 1 of the assembly manual pg 42 but not tested
KSB2 - built - untested
K60XV - built - untested
KNB2 - built - untested
K160RX - built - untested
KIO2 - built - untested
KDSP2 - un-built still in box
KAT100-2 - un-built still in box

I also have the Rework Eliminators with appropriate changes made to the K2
assembly to this point.

EC2 - assembled - intended to have the KAT100 and KPA100 in the EC2. The
KPA100 kit is not included.

Also have the KRC2 - assembled and  used with my K3.

I have over $2000 invested. For all the above including shopping within the
continental US, I am asking $1000, but will consider reasonable offers.

Contact Ken Allen at kb...@yahoo.com with any questions or offers. I can
supply photos of the assembled item on request.

delivered to kb...@yahoo.com