>From everyone's comments, I realize that to have dual watch ( listen to two
different frequency on the same band) on my K3s, I need to install the KRX3A
sub-receiver. I have two K3s that I have built, one with the KRX3A and the
second without. I am thinking of upgrading the second one with the
sub-receiver now.

To install a KRX3A in an already built K3s do I need to remove the front
panel? I am hoping that I do not as to reinstall the front panel you have
to be very careful not to bend a pin. I realize that I have to install some
new additional stand-offs on the main RF board. I have reviewed the KRX3A
install instructions and it's a little confusing on the difference in a
older K3 versus a K3s. It appears that you have to take the front panel
totally apart?

Looking forward to see everyone at Dayton (Xenia).

Thanks, Irwin KD3TB
--
Irwin KD3TB