From: "Tom Hellem" <tom.hel...@gmail.com>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: 5/12/2017 6:45:15 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] K2 For Club Radio?

Our local radio club is considering the purchase of a K-2/100 to be
used as a club radio. Its primary useage will be as a contest radio for
events like Field Day, etc. I am looking for input from you list members who have experience with the K-2 as to its suitability for this purpose.
I personally am not familiar with the radio and my concern would be
mainly in the area of ease-of-use for those operators who are not especially
experienced or knowledgeable  in using modern transceivers.

Thanks in advance for any input you might offer.

73
Tom Hellem
K0SN
Missoula, MT