It was designed to be the ultimate Field Day radio in the first place so
no problem there.

It's a pretty easy radio for routine use.  You might have to set up some
features via menus initially, but once set up the inexperienced ops
should have no problems tuning, band changing, mode changing etc.

A great radio.

Eric KE6US