I have low vision.

The absolute worst thing you could do is to change the K3S display.
I need high contrast either a black background and light text or a light background and dark text. The K3S's background is light yellow and it has black text.

Color displays sure are pretty but normal size text and characters wash out. I have special software on this computer that magnifies the screen so I can read it. I also run a high contrast theme.