Kent,

While that is a good feature for autos, it does take some time and trouble to set up as the user desires.

I did recently purchase an upper-end car and after over a month I have not done too much display customization. The simple things are the most important to me. Other stuff is just a bit of glitz along with resulting clutter of the displays.

Sometimes too much information for the task at hand is a distraction.

73,
Don W3FPR